Wednesday, September 06, 2006

And so they meet again...:)

From HK to KL to Melbs...The Super Seven meet again...:) The chicks @ Kelby's Hen's Dinner last Sat:) 2 sleeps til the wedding now!!!

How good is Spring. Ah love it. Sun piercing into my eyes whilst driving at 6:30am instead of driving in the dark!! Perfecto! Love how it doesn't get dark at like 5:30pm anymore...it's just the "feeeeeeeeeeeel" of Summer coming...

Had sushi for lunch with Katie today. On hols so was nice to actually RELAX for a few minutes and catch up with my sister, rather than chatting in the bathroom at night. She had her dance performance last night - I was just watching her in awe thinking, that is my little sister...after a year of preaching the Word via music and dance all through Europe last year...she has been busting her butt training so she can get back out there and do it again:) So proud of you Kass:)

Love flip flops. Havaianas I reckon the dude who invented havianas, Mr Havaiana, would just be LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOVING life right now. Nice idea mate.

Cant wait for daylight savings la!!!! I missed the Aussie Summer last year so I am highly excited about being involved this year. Sat in the glorious 24 degree sunshine yesterday doing homework then did ALL my lesson planning for Term 4. Yes yes I am very proud of myself. Surrooooouuuuunded myself with paper, glue, feathers, glitter, lambs wool - I felt like Lincraft had just exploded in my lap. He he:) So I'm all excited now:)

Our Hens Day surprise! Horse & Carriage...yay!
How romantic..
The venue...gorgeous outdoor terrace Madame Brussels in Bourke St...gorg!
Janey & Nat being morons...

Sitting filling in at Shakers reception the other day thinking of all the random reception jobs I've ever done in my life and hated. What a classic. I really have temped my way around the world. I think back and crack up. If I had have known then I'd be doing this now...I probably would have breathed a sigh of relief instead of stressing my head off for 4 years searching for meaning in my life, worrying about my purpose and how I was going to make it big as a famous rock star. Oh dear. Strugs. Thank you Lord for saving me.

Anyway...where was I. Oh yes. Reception. The other day though, LOVED IT! I could hear the pastors from the front desk...in their prayer meeting...it continues to inspire me day after day how passionate they all are. I remember seeing them on DVDs and hearing them on CDs and having this perception of them in my mind; being so amazed at their gifts and talents and how they have used them for God, and wondering if they really were that "caring" and "genuine" in person. Let me reassure you. They are:) Man I am blessed.

The chicks at Dave & Lucy's wedding last weekend...stylin!
Hello. Beautiful.
Cinderally Lucy:) CO CUTE!
Julesy, Luc & Me:)
Catty, Emmy & Me at the Sydney Aquarium
Hello how cool is this?
NYE 2004...so long ago la
Shakers Malaysia 2005...less than 3 months til we leave for this years' conference/mission trip!

Yessssssssssssssssssssss. 8 more sleeps til Planet Worship Planetshakers - the coolest & most funky Praise & Worship Conference EVERRRR. 3 days of inspirational teaching and awesome worship...not that I dont feel like I get that every week - seriously at Shakers, every week feels like conference. We are so so so incredibly blessed to have such awesome men and women of God, who are on super-super-high-demand all over the world, personally bringing us life-changing messages week after week. I seriously pray I dont EVER get complacent.

So at the moment we are busy being "creative" interns...helping with set design and basically making the place look "pretty" for conference. This is just a taste. Preparing us for Planetshakers conference of 8,000 @ Vodafone Arena in January.

Who May Ascend? GrapeVINE This is the live worship album produced by my dear dear friends at the Vine in Hong Kong. Guys...just wanted to say - I am SO proud of you. It's funny, cos being here now, I understand fully (as opposed to...'hmmm, I guess it takes a while to put an album together') what is involved in planning for, recording, producing, mixing, mastering an album...well I'm sure I dont even understand fully, but anyway...I wanted to say congrats and that I'm extremely proud of you guys, esp you Tom...and I cant wait to hear it:) I'm your no. 1 fan in Oz land:):)

Alrighty then...I'm off to catch 40 winks, well probably 20 as it's pretty late and I have to be up in about 5 hours...nice one. So techincally I could say my friend Kel is getting married tomorrow! Eek. How exciting!

Fattoria Bassetto - Photo gallery This is a place I stayed in Tuscany 6 years ago with my friend Pen...ah beloved Fattoria Basseto. Bike rides, gorgeous rolling hills, staying up way too late playing cards in the massive old kitchen...lots of memories. Love it:)

Railay Bay Resort, Krabi Thailand, provide comfort accommodation with special rates. Ah sweeeeeeet Thailand. How I miss thee. I will return!

BERKLEE | Berklee College of Music. Ok this is a whole other Blog. Berklee. Ah. And I smile:) Fulfilling my dream to go here was one of the most amazing things I've done. I used to have this picture on my wall, of the clock BERKLEE | Summer Programs and tell myself that one day I would STAND in front of it...and when I got there, I called Mum from that pay phone you can see there:) Ha ha. Love.

I have a passion for travelling. And I have always loved this world in it's entirety...every land unique. Every culture so diverse. Every language so beautiful. Every destination different from the one before. No two creatures, plants or stars the same. Yup. Love this world.

But what I love more than anything NOW is that I am friends with the dude who CREATED it.

Here's to travelling ;)

5 Comments:

Blogger Derek said...

24 hours till Vine release!!!

CRAZY!! nazza! you're missed!

1:11 PM  
Blogger Tom Read said...

You rock! Love your mammoth posts. CD's have arrived :) Tomorrow is the day!!!!!

3:34 PM  
Blogger Nat said...

WAAAAAAAAAAH!!! I wanna hear it! So excited for you guys...going to see United tonight...yeah man.

5:42 PM  
Blogger Matthew said...

hello natalie......loved that post, really let us in on your goings on. You still look hot NICE ONE

8:49 PM  
Blogger HeidiHeidiJoy said...

It's about flippin' time!!! Was waiting for your next post. Thanks girl. It was a great one. Like Matt sas - always nice to hear whats happening with you.

3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home