Friday, August 18, 2006

Slllllllllllllacker...

OK OK I know I am the biggest slacker ever. Ha ha. In Sydney for the weekend..it is SO HOT! Sitting here in a skirt and tee shirt! SO hot la!!! Wrote the hugest update this morning sitting at Melbourne airport in the sunshine...was mega early for the first time in my life...

OK...my 3 yr old niece, Emily, is spinning me on the swivvel chair...so I think that means I'd better go:):) Hmmm...what an attention seeker...wonder where she gets it from...

Now she's strangling/hugging me:):) Fun times. I've taught her to say the following things: Peace out, vibing, hmmmm....interesting (with her pointer finger on her lips whilst squinting) and of course m'goy sai (thank you in Canto)

Peace out from Sydders...(Emily is doing the peace sign)

4 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Ma said...

You gotta teach her more chinglish. Maybe you can video tape it and post it online :)

8:08 PM  
Blogger Tom Read said...

cher...why couldn't you come down to Sydney two weeks ago!?!

2:28 AM  
Blogger Matthew said...

oh my, Tom you just sparked a blog article for me.....Nat it has been a while, lets be honest. Hows your BM'er???

11:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah.....waited so long...and you wrote so little....me=so tired that I wanna die!!!!!!!!!! ok, have to get back to work(hello, it's 10 to 12 am and i am still WORKING!)gotta cry ......

1:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home