Friday, June 16, 2006

BOOM CAMP

Well. After last weekend's awesome DNA Retreat (DNA: a 4 month fortnightyly church discipleship program one is required to undertake should they wish to become involved in ministry within our church) the question is: Can I handle anymore of what God has for me? :)

Answer: Of course la.

I'm suckin' it up with a mighty passion. I will write more about DNA after this weekend, too much to share in this post...but let's just say...it was a turning point in my life. NEVER EVER did I imagine I could feel the touch of God so strongly...wow.

So more on that later (and loads of pics to come!)...but currently I am packing my bags again. Yup. BOOM Camp is this weekend. 800 young people from all over Melbourne are currently preparing to flood buses and cars and flock to 2 campsites in Phillip Island, about 1.5 hours out of Melbourne, to be a part of it. Now, a regular Friday night @ Boom consists of...Friday night games - ie/ live telecasts to outdoor crazyness RoveLive style, an incredibly passionate and inspiring word from God, 800 styled up kids moshing to the funkiest beats ever, and a presence of our Creator like no other. So I think this weekend may just top that mark. And I cant wait:)

Bringing along my little cousin, well she's not little anymore...she's 18! But hey...when you're pushing 30 that's little:)

To top it all off...two of my BESTIES are in town, Janey the international superstar flew in from KL this morning, and Kaz the Director Queen down from Sydney...girls...cant wait to PLAY! Breakfast with my friend Jods and her little angel, Morgan, yest morning ~ it's amazing seeing a miniature version of someone you know so well. At 2 years old she's just so smart and so incredibly aware of life. Just leaves me in complete wonder...

...so much more to say...

...but the buses are calling.

Stir it up.

5 Comments:

Blogger Derek said...

you know nat.. i think that after you returned to melbs, i think your english has gotten worse then when you were here in Hong Kong....

go crazy for Him!

3:13 PM  
Blogger HeidiHeidiJoy said...

You rock girl. It sounds like YOU are stirring it up. Can't wait to hear more BOOOM stuff. And see pix. I'm off to 'merica (as Annabelle calls it) for 1 month sunday with the girls. Hug.

2:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh I am coming to see you soon...shut up!!!

I am very excited, looking forward to seeing you, seeing what you are doing...not so excited about the cold tho!

Ahhh miss you so! Let me know if there is anything I can bring.

7:44 PM  
Blogger Matthew said...

hey nat how'd you go with the DVD.......did it work?

1:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anyone here?

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home