Wednesday, May 24, 2006

ASDLKFJASDKVNMASDOFN

In a silly mood. My friend Inna (Anna, she is from NZ) is sad. Her Le Snack just smashed in her bag and she is really struggling with her emotions. Now she says she is not sad. Hmmm. I wish she would make up her mind. Now she is telling me she doesn't like my laugh. How rude. CHEH.

Anywayyyyyyyyyyyyyy...she now thinks she is authorised to have a section on my blog. Although she just asked me if she could write on my 'log'. Hmmm, some people actually call them B L O G S:)

Here we go...may I introduce to you all...my dear friiiinnnd Inna...:) Take it away..........

****

Finally, someone is going to write something interesting. So I will start off with a traditional Maori greeting as I'm a New Zealander. Kia Ora, Ke tei pehe koi? Tena kotou katoa. I will not translate it for you, cause if you don't know what that means you are just stupid. [Nat here...she is just kidding...]

Lets get a few things straight, I do not get upset over little things like le snacks gettings smashed, and I do refer to blogs as logs as where I am from I would be 'logging an entry' I have no idea what or where the 'B' came from.



Does anyone even read Natalies logs? I know I don't. I think only her family does.... So Nat has just brought in some lovely food that her mum made and its really nice. But what she doesn't know was when she turned her back I licked her fork and now I just spilt some of it on her work, shiverse, I think I have to go....

PS; Marg if you do ever read this can I just say, great spag bol. How do you get the spaghetti so small?

****

Inna. That was uncalled for. I give you half of my dinner and you BAG me! HUH!

I know she loves me. Way too much actually, I think she is trying to stalk me.





This is me and Ellen going psycho at the footy on Friday night at the G. Go Dees.

2 Comments:

Blogger HeidiHeidiJoy said...

I want to be the FIRST to say that I am NOT family and I DO read Nat's blogs. In fact I can't wait to read them. I think she's very funny. Especially when she talks about FOOOOOOOD! Love you chickadeeeeeeee.

8:35 PM  
Blogger Derek said...

my name is derek ma.

i read nat's log.

mwah har har!

1:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home