Friday, May 26, 2006

Picking It Up



Album launch for "PICK IT UP" this Sunday night...SO SO exciting! Am choiring it up - what a privilege. Seriously so exciting!!! This album is unbelievable.

Hitting the books BIG style tonight. Ah. 4 assignments chasing after me! 1.5 down...I think this is seriously the first Friday night I have had at home in...hmmm...2 years?! Ha ha. Has to be done though.

Apartment hunting today...a little over driving an hour and 15 mins every morning so...Katie and I are on the search for..."the perfect apartment". I just miss being close to the city, something great will come up soon:) Cant wait.

My little munchkins are so cute, my 4 yr olds are already doing penmanship! Love it.

So if any of you Melbournites are in for an AMAZING night...Sunday night. Melb Town Hall @ 5pm...it will be awesome:)

Pick it up.

Stir it up.

Yeah man.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Finally...I am allowed in.

Tag tag tag!!!

Love ya boxy=)

6:32 PM  
Blogger Nat said...

ya welcome to the comment page my darling saynein!!!! MWAH

7:47 PM  
Blogger Tom Read said...

Send us a copy of the album coz you know we can't buy planetshakers in HK yet. Watch out for Who May Ascend? coming out in september :)

12:37 AM  
Blogger Derek said...

seriously, let's do an album trade!

11:18 AM  
Blogger Nat said...

Hello, I dont need to TELL you guys I EXPECT signed copies of your album la!!!
xxx

1:35 AM  
Blogger Derek said...

signed.. .hahha.. nice.

2:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

any new post for me to read and tag?

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home