Wednesday, May 10, 2006

It's raining it's pouring...

Could it BE any colder in Melbs?! Rah! Well I'm currently eating Nasi Goreng and making banners and funky "dead branch/tree theme" stage designs for our 'chick conference' ~ Beautiful Woman this Sat. We're expecting 800 there so yup, been a little currrazzy this week. Left here at 4am last night and back here at 7am for tutorial...sunrise was sweet though;) It's ok...will sleep next week!

Melbourne's cold weather is now coming back to me...oh how I remember thee!! Used to hate it, but it's funny, now I am actually embracing it...getting rugged up and watching DVDs...it's quite a nice change from "walking-out-the-door-being-covered-by-sweat" in Honkers:) He he...my hair is loving it too...no more humid la!

OK so I wrote that the other day!! It's now Friday and tomorrow is the BIG day! Beautiful Woman Conference! 800 women in a boys' school that we are about to toally transform!!! It's gonna be great!

Everyone has worked really hard for this event and I think it is gonna all come together - Praise God! So many littlte things just falling into place! Woo hoo!

Will wack some pics up shortly!!! Too much fun...

OK I am off on a search to find cherry blossom to go with our "spray painted white branches, clad with jewellery and photos hung with mini pegs" theme!!

I am getting yelled at...bye!

1 Comments:

Blogger Derek said...

nat box.. nothing changes.. staying up late, getting no sleep, going crazy for the Lord... hope and pray all is well! have a great time!

11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home