Friday, May 05, 2006

And my heart yearns:)

Feeling a mixure of emotions today. I totally know Melbourne is where I am supposed to be right now, and my heart is totally and utterly STIRRED up to the max at the thought of what God is doing and is going to do in me here...but today I am feeling kinda torn between completely bursting with excitement that I am smack bang in the middle of God's will for my life, and feeling a little empty inside, like everyone else is at the party and you are the only one not there.

Something BIG is happening in Hong Kong today...today is the day that The Vine are recording their first ever worship album. Wow. Such an awesome thing...it's been a dream on so many hearts for so long, and now it's finally happening! So my little Honkers friends are bursting at the seems with excitement today...and so they should be!!! This is the start of even greater things...

But I have to say my heart is feeling a little, sad that I am not there and a part of it all:) Looking on Derek's website...ah yup, the tears just started welling:) He he.

So yes my heart yearns...for so many things...for the awesome plan for my life, to follow the destiny that has been written on my heart years before I was born, to keep friendships close to my heart - no matter HOW far apart, to see my friends come to know their Creator, to understand the God that created the universe step by step, and that His plan is perfect...and to understand that NOTHING is too great for him:)

So...I just had to get that out. Feeling better now. Planetshakers is where I am meant to be right now - I know this:) I am so so so so blessed to be a part of this awesome church, and the friendships I am making here are amazing:)

Have an AWESOME night Honkers crew...!!!! ROCK ITTTT!!!!!

Stir it up.

Think I might go twirl in the rain:)

xx

3 Comments:

Blogger Tom Read said...

Hi Nat, it was awesome tonight. God really moved and we worshipped like crazy. We really missed you, but you are where God wants you to be.

Tomorrow night is going to be insane!

1:09 AM  
Blogger Derek said...

haha.. tom is here posting after the awesome night of worship... and i'm here too!!!!!!

it was simply amazing. we missed ya nazzzzzzzzzzzza!

2:27 AM  
Blogger Matthew said...

oh my......insane really does sum it up, except Tom didnt' realise what was instore when he wrote it. I suppose you've heard about the 'downpour' mid show.... Ushered in a whole new level of the Holy Spirit. We missed you.....but thought of you heaps

12:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home