Friday, April 14, 2006

19 minutes and 8 sneezes...

Ah...I have hayfever...not loving it. Just sneezed 8 million times. AHHHHH. Sitting in bed typing away and I my battery is about to die, 19 mins to go PLUS I should be sleeping right now cos I am so sleep deprived at the moment it is not even funny. What IS sleep anyway?

Assignments coming out of my ears (handed in on Wed though praise the Lord!) as well as lectures and all that jazz...working on Beautiful Woman (women's conference) at the moment too...busy busy la!!! All good though! Still learning heaps and growing into different things and areas and challenges...

This past week has been especially challenging. Just God doing His work in me. Moulding me into who He has called me to be...:) Seeking and searching for your calling, your purpose is not the easiest thing in the world, but the end result is totally worth it:) Love it:)

Still trying to get a camera...pray for me!! I'm totally serious! I am DYING without one...cant even put pics on this BLOG...ah!!!

Well tomorrow is Good Friday. Wanna get a fresh revelation of what it means, what Jesus' torture and death on the cross for ME.....means. Wow. Incredible. Reminds me of when I watched The Passion on the plane on the way to Berklee and God totally whacked me in the face...I'm balling my eyes out in my aeroplane seat, having this massive revelation, whilst the flight attendants are handing out peanuts! Classic.

It's all about timing;) He he:)

8 mins to go...ah...talk about suspense!

Saturday we're taking a road trip...down the coast (Geelong) to watch a bit of footy - Geelong vs Hawthorn...so that should be good! Gotta love rugging up and having a meat pie in the chilly winter (yes, pretty cold already) weather whilst watching (or pretending to watch) the footy. SSC...so so cool!!! Ha ha:)

Alright 3 minutes to go I'd better post this!

May God bless you guys over this special weekend...wow...

...most awesome 3 days of history...

Blessings:)
Love Nat
xxxxxxxxx

PS...Matty take it easy...dont get your knickers in a knot!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home