Monday, May 01, 2006

Chai tea with milk...?

Well I was shocked and surprised to watch my Gloria Jean's "Chai Tea" being made with milk. Hmmm...I am standing there watching the guy thinking "um, no...um, no milk". Having not had one since leaving HK (Life Cafe...yumbo) I was a little skeptical in my initial reception of such a drink. As I was informed "sorry we dont do it without milk, it's in the mix" - so, shutdown completely, I thanked him and my friend Ellen and I walked to our seat. Nervously I took a sip.

Well! Hello boys! My tastebuds were having a part-taeeeeeeeeeee! And if I had have kept my old "sorry, I only have it without milk" way, I would never have experienced such a great thrill! Ha!

So there. My little word for today...don't look only at the outward appearance of things, allowing preconcieved ideas and beliefs to dictate your decisions:) Think about things, try new stuff and you may just be amazingly surprised and pleased with the result:)

Stir it up.
Boxy
xxxxxxx

1 Comments:

Blogger Derek said...

that's strange cuz i don't think i've ever seen chai without milk.

"um... no milk please.." i can SO see you saying that. you're such a FANGER!!!!

hahah!

1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home