Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Thank you to the Anzacs:)

Hello there from Sunny Melbourne!

Ha ha, after about 5 weeks of clouds we finally see the sun:) 2 gorgeous days in a row - ANZAC (Australia and New Zealand Army Corps) Day yesterday...so we had a pub hol to remember the diggers of WWII...my Dad went to the Dawn Service with my Papa:) So cute:) He marched in the parade all through the city to the Shrine of Rememberance. Ah, makes you really stop and think, and remember WHAT they went through. I cant even imagine what that must have been like to live during that time. My Grandma was telling me of her friends that just "went off to war", just like "going to the shops" and she never saw them again...so full on. Bless them God:)

Really settled in here now...it's been a while coming, but really feel at home now:) Have made some great friends, nothing like HK ones of course:):):) AH - when are you guys coming to visit me!! But yeah, God has been so so good to me...wow...every single need I have had...BAM he has taken care of it:) So faithful.

Just had a week of minimal sleep...exams, assignments, events...it's all happening here...but thank goodness I dont have an early start tomorrow! Just back at the office now after a scrumptious dinner at my friend Oksana's place (she's from Canada) - homemade pasta and apple pie! YUM! So it's now 9:00pm and the Creative Building is buzzing - so funny, the Youth Interns have their discipleship meeting here, and there are just randoms so it pretty much feels like it's the middle of the day!

We have a double baptism service this Sunday...ah, almost a year to the day since I got dunked at Repluse Bay, HK:):) Ah memories:) V cool.

Got a call from a lady today at Xavier - Private School, re: PT work in their Early Childhood Centre...PRAYING about it cos it would be so cool...so we shall see:)

Had internship meeting this morning, Ps Matt Fielder preached an awesome message about us being the "salt of the earth" - making a difference and influencing lives...he is so amazingly gifted...

Right-o well I believe I have crrrrrrrrapped on sufficiently...I must away now!

MWAH...love you guys...
Love Nat
xxx

PS - sorry for no pics...will send soon!

1 Comments:

Blogger Derek said...

i love that guy.. crazy weirdo but such a heart for uni students.. he's uber cool.

hope all is well nazz. hopefully janice and i can swing around sometime and see you and your life outthere.

hey.. are you going KL? i'll email you...

2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home