Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Oh dear...



Well...now my shoulders can breathe easy as I dont have to lug around a heavy bag anymore! Gee, thank goodness for that!!! Well, I am trying to see the best in a bad situation! Had my handbag stolen the other night...not happy Jan...lots of goodies in there:( Camera, brand spanking new phone, wallet and of course my bible:( Poo!!!

Praying the person who took it will read my bible and get saved! Ha!

But yeah...have really been amazed at how I have actually dealt with this whole situation...had this happened, ooh, 2 years ago...I would have been devo. But, it's funny, when things happen they seem like the end of the world, then you realise, they are just things...earthly things, and although it's quite inconvenient, it's totally all good:) SOOOO not gonna let this get me down!

No WAY. Stir it up even more I say.

So I now have another trade to add to my resume...painter. Been painting all weekend, the new PS offices...lovely. Although the baby blue WAS a nice touch, the off white and chocolate feature walls looks just a TAD better! So yeah, down with the lingo, ya know, so busy "cutting in" and all...so yeah...was there for 14 hours yesterday! Little more tomorrow and that should be it!

OK I promised myself I would be in bed by midnight...and it is 11:52...eek!

Above is a pic of some of the chick interns...groovy huh...yeah, such cool chicks, and at this moment, the guys were moving all the heavy equipment (woops!) while we were outside praying for Oksana who is going to NZ to get her Visa renewed. At LEAST being an Aussie, I wont have that problem...sounds like something I would totally have to do though:):) Embassies and Consulates just seem to attract me to them...

Ah the joys of being a fanger. Builds faith though let me tell you.

OK I am off...love you lots...say hi to your Mum for me;)
Nat
xxxxxxxxxxxx

PS - Cool message for the day...

Matt 17:20. Was driving down the road yesterday, thinking about my bag, and kinda worrying about it, but still trying to have faith...anyway, this 4WD pulls in front of me with this scripture BLARING across the back windscreen.

Full on.

Check it out...I actually read it whilst driving...v cool.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sounds Of Wood said...

I know you're upset about your bag but you really need to look after your stuff. Put things in the boot where people can't see them!

3:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home