Sunday, October 29, 2006

Goosebumps

Anyway...back to goosebumps. This is what I felt run over my entire body when I heard Jimmy Needham. Oh my.


Check him out...www.myspace.com/jimmyneedham

"...Can I sing about my Maker
and have you not roll your eyes
can I weep about my Saviour
and the way He died
I know it don't make sense
to those who ride the fence
but I'm sold out to Christ..."

He's from Texas. Blues. Soul. Acousticy & VERY funky sound. Awesome vocals. His passion flows through every note he sings and beat he plays. Lyrically he's clearly inspired by a faith greater than himself...

How good is passionate. Mmmm. Love.

Speaking of passion...


This is the new album from The Vine - the best church in HK:) Ok I am a little biased, but this music IS awesome. And the Doco included shows footage of the amazing "special feature" water show in the dance performance ;);) Awesome. So impressive. Love it. Guys you have outdone yourself...cant wait for Volume II:) He he...no presh.

This is the link for one eighty - The Vine's Young Adults Ministry. Check it...one_eighty Nice work Dezman. I reckon that was the fastest website ever to go up...he he:):)


Took this at the beach other night. Bit of awesomeness.


Heidi, Anna, Vetty (Happy Birthday Diana!) & Moi after the Planetshakers Vision Night @ Fed Square last week...hot.

Just got back from a dinner with all the Creative Interns & Pastors @ Planetshakers...just loving being part of this church. I just laugh. My bro gave me Shakers CDs when I left for HK and I threw them in my bag without a thought. And now with only 6 weeks of Internship to go...I must say this year has literally CHANGED my life. Bible College is sweet too. Love it. Assignments are awesome. Even if I do have 7:) I have to choose 3 leadership styles we've learnt about and write on how I'll use them in the future. Hello. How cool. Cannot wait to write la.

The Intern Ladies.


Me, Bec & Jess in the "The Dungeon" aka the Shakers Creative Department.



Kel & Scott's Wedding was beautiful the other week - right on the beach in Beaumaris...PERFECT day for it:):) For some reason my computer is not uploading pics...grrr. So in the mean time...

Kel looking hot.

Kel's dress looking amazing.

Kel & Scott looking CO CUTEEE!!!

OK. Watch this space.

Kel & Ollie's last weekend was stunning also.


How cute are THEY.
Pouring with rain all day...Boxy had a word to the big G-Man upstairs and He sorted it out:)


Perfect blue sky and pink sunset by late afternoon. Thank you GOD ;)

Ok. So this is hilarious.

High School Musical.

This movie is so bad it is funny. Cringe factor is probably 8 on a scale of 1-10. I watched it once before a few months back. Then we watched it at a BBQ last night @ Ellen's. Oh my goodness. For those who have not seen it, it is quite a laugh. "Gotta getcha head in the game" The soundtrack is stellar.

Speaking of "Stellar". How cool is that name for a tee shirt brand. It’s my friend Ash’s brand. Tres tres cool. Or alternatively in Cantonese...ho ho geng ah ;)


The chicks @ my friend Dan's party the other night

Had rehearsal for World Vision Benefit concert this morning. Fundraiser is on Dec 4 and I am so excited. Get to sing lots which is very fun.


How amazing is this image. Took it down the Mornginton Pensinsula a while back. Love the colour.


Ah yes. This is me playing a few toooons @ pre Internship Discipleship the other night:) Ha ha.

Birthday shout out: Happy Birthday to Baz for Saturday!!!!! Hope you had a lovely weekend!:):)

6 weeks til Malaysia. TRULLLLLLLLLLY ASSSSSSIA. And yes I have my appointment next week with the Passport office to renew.

Mental note to self: DON'T send passport home in luggage 1 week before leaving a country. Hmmm.

4 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Ma said...

Natbox!!! Just wanted to drop you a line saying you're looking gooooooooooooooooooooood :D I miss you lah.

3:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tarsha forgot to pack you=(

2:08 AM  
Blogger Jane Perry said...

NICE one Nazza Bozza.

Very excited to see you in Malaysia in all your 'post-shakers-conference' glory! I have you BOOKED in for Mon 11 to Wed 13.

Any spesh requests for experiences (shopping... day spa... garment/shoe making etc.) let me know OL'LAH!

Great photos, BEAUTIFUL flower! You look... 'shiny' (in a good way – not the greasy T-zone kind of way!)... perhaps 'glowing' is a better term?! You look WONDERFUL in any case.

Love

Jx

3:42 PM  
Blogger shayne said...

NATTTTTT BOX!

i totally just found your blog by accident. guess how. GOOGLE. i typed in "worldvision benefit concert 2006". hahahahahah how AWH-SOME la!

aaaanyway...you girls are looking HOT! mmmwroar xD

i will...SEE YOU IN MALAYSIA!!

//Shayne

2:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home